• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

Ryan is awesome to work with. The books I received were just as he described and plus I got some freebies! Who doesn't like freebies. :)

Awesome comics. Shipped extremely well. Even included a couple of freebies. Thanks!

Superb packaging, fast shipping and daily updates! I couldn't be happier. Very cool freebie to boot, thanks my man :whee:

Great packing and super fast shipping. Highest kudos to Ryan and terrific freebie ! (happens to be a book I didn't have) :headbang:

Looking forward to doing many more deals (thumbs u

First transaction with Ryan. Awesome packing and fast shipping. Not to mention great prices on killer books. Appreciate the freebie as well brother. (thumbs u

Brandon

Thank you all for the pickups ~ I appreciate it and hope to do business again. (thumbs u

First transaction with Ryan (and indeed on the forum).

Awesome communication. Fast shipping. Incredible packing.

Honest grading, too. I hope all my future transactions are this easy!

Thanks for the extras and awesume packing (thumbs u

The box actually got damaged, but the bubble wrap saved the content!

Very Cool!!!

Whew (deep breathe).... Glad it's all good, but that's what insurance is for lol

First transaction with Ryan (and indeed on the forum).

Awesome communication. Fast shipping. Incredible packing.

Honest grading, too. I hope all my future transactions are this easy!

Enjoy the book - nice copy! Welcome back to comics and good luck in your collection my friend.

R

Wow, just got the book, First seller I dealt with on here and he is the BEST ... I will be doing business with you Ryan for a long time, thx...Ryan even threw in a freebie which is beautiful ...

:whee:

Wow, just got the book, First seller I dealt with on here and he is the BEST ... I will be doing business with you Ryan for a long time, thx...Ryan even threw in a freebie which is beautiful ...

:whee:

Glad it arrived safely. Enjoy my friend... R

Second transaction with Ryan/Tank Comics.

Packed perfectly. Shipped quickly.

Ryan deserves recognition for his excellent customer service. It takes time to keep us boardies happy and all the extra little messages keeps me a returning customer.

Outstanding in EVERY way. Lightning fast payment. Fast and friendly communication. Thank you.

Thank you. They look awesome!

Did a trade for a couple nice moderns. Books were well packed and shipped promptly. Communication was top notch to say the least. He even threw in a freebie money order!! What a guy :whee:

Let’s do it again sometime.

Received my first ever slab from Ryan, Arrived quickly, in great condition due to the excellent packaging and who doesn't love a bit of free Sagah! Cheers

Enjoy that 1st slab… there will be more ;)

Received 3 new slabs from Ryan today, well packed and shipped fast, with an extra freebie to boot! Thanks again for the great deals and quick ship man!

Thanks for hitting me back again. I appreciate it.

Great shipping, quick and also the added suggestive photos of Ryan were quite interesting to say the least. The Homeless guy on the the corner by work really appreciated them. Ryan is one of the good guys.

Those photos were supposed to go to Kate Upton.

Second transaction with Ryan/Tank Comics. Packed perfectly. Shipped quickly. Ryan deserves recognition for his excellent customer service. It takes time to keep us boardies happy and all the extra little messages keeps me a returning customer.

Anytime Tommy V.

Bought a book off me fast payment great guy

It presents well. Thank you!

Received the Lost Vegas lot from Ryan today; awesome looking copies! (thumbs u

Excellence in communication, shipping, and packing; definitely would do business with again! :headbang:

Thanx! :)