• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

Received two Think Tank Variants from Ryan and couldn't be happier. Professional from purchase to delivery, great communication, and overall a great guy to buy from. Would recommend him to others and will definitely be looking to purchase from him again.

Rob

On a mail day where I receive Five Ghosts and Nowhere men from Graham Crackers, the Age of Ultron book from Ryan stands out. Great packing, nice bonus(who doesn't like Chew?) and some Ryan OA! You sir, are a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

Ryan,

Thanks for the Saga #'s 1-3 CGC 9.8s, they were shipped fast and packed safe with no problems!

(thumbs u

Enjoy… Got a #4 coming for ya :baiting:

NWM #1 2nd print received with no problems. Great communications and super fast.

Thanks!

Thanks buddy (thumbs u

Received the Lost Vegas lot from Ryan today; awesome looking copies! (thumbs u

Excellence in communication, shipping, and packing; definitely would do business with again! :headbang:

Thanx! :)

I liked Lost Vegas… def going to read the series (only a mini)

Received two Think Tank Variants from Ryan and couldn't be happier. Professional from purchase to delivery, great communication, and overall a great guy to buy from. Would recommend him to others and will definitely be looking to purchase from him again.

Rob

TT is the MOST highly under-rated modern out.

On a mail day where I receive Five Ghosts and Nowhere men from Graham Crackers, the Age of Ultron book from Ryan stands out. Great packing, nice bonus(who doesn't like Chew?) and some Ryan OA! You sir, are a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

Anytime my friend ;)

If there were awards on the forums, this guy would be "Most valuable member". I've dealt with Ryan as a buyer and a seller. Nothing but pure awesomeness!

I still like PIE!

Ryan is a first class member of these boards. He picked up a bunch of Thor slabs from me. Payment was super fast. (worship)

Thanks,

Brian

Thank you, Brian. I appreciate it!

Received my purchases from Ryan; pure awesomeness!!! :applause: One of the greatest sellers ever!!! (thumbs u

Ever? Can't be true hm

Perfect packaging and quick shipment, thanks

You're welcome my man!

Received my comics today! EXTREMELY fast ship! SUPERIOR packaging! The BEST seller I've dealt with on boards or Ebay. Even included a freebie! Thanks so much for helping me add an ASM 121 to my collection! Would definitely do business with again!!!