• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

Made a deal with Ryan to get a slab I've been looking for.

I'm a repeat customer and whenever I want a 9.8 Blue of any new hot book.. Ryan is the man to go to..

:gossip: he also throws in cool freebees.

Thank you again my friend. :headbang:

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I just wanted to thank you Ryan for another great transaction! Another sweet slab, arrived in perfect condition (despite the stupid mail lady walking half way up to my door and then throwing the box against my door like a frisbee :frustrated:) Thank goodness for Ryan's great packaging to save that one from disaster. (thumbs u

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I just wanted to thank you Ryan for another great transaction! Another sweet slab, arrived in perfect condition (despite the stupid mail lady walking half way up to my door and then throwing the box against my door like a frisbee :frustrated:) Thank goodness for Ryan's great packaging to save that one from disaster. (thumbs u

If she would have chipped that slab, I WOULD have reported her myself.

"Neither rain, nor snow, nor sorry *spoon* mail carriers shall keep me from my designated slab deliveries." - The ItsJustRyan Creed

Another great transaction with Ryan, I remain a repeat customer!

Package arrived quickly (I'm in South Africa) - took me a while to get it all out of the bomb proof packaging but it was all as promised, plus freebies!

Thanks Ryan!!

Ryan hooked me up with a very hard to find slab. Another smooth transaction from this guy. If you haven't bought, sold, or traded with Ryan you need to be!

Much love for you brother, even though I hate you :foryou:

Bought a bunch of slabs from Ryan and they've all arrived in perfect condition!

Even better has been the constant communication and overall friendliness and helping me out with purchases from US sellers who won't ship abroad.

This man is a legend (worship) buy more stuff from him :banana: