• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

Just got a package from Ryan! He takes the time to ensure that everything is packaged as safely and carefully as possible AND he threw in 2 freebies which were uber cool.

He's good in my book and I'd have no compunction grabbing anything from him again!

Thanks again Ryan,

Dan

Had another great deal with Ryan for a big pile of slabs built up over a month or so.

Fantastic packing & lots of Freebies :cloud9:

I mean how good is this (worship)(worship)(worship)

th_Ryan.jpg

Thanks buddy, til next time (thumbs u

Ok.... so I posted on here as a buyer. Ryan is an AWESOME seller. Ships fast, securely and throws in great freebies.

I posted in here as a friend - when my wife and I had our first child, Ryan sent a care package of comics and stuffed animals. Just awesome.

I finally get to post as a seller. Ryan bought a Hulk #181 8.0 off of me. We agreed on time payments. I did not worry at all about Ryan paying on time. I shipped him the book right away. Sure enough, he paid WELL BEFORE the agreed time.

He truly is the epitome of a class act guy and awesome in general.

Seller - Check

Buyer - Check

Friend - Check

^^