• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Just Ryan's Kudos Forum

235 posts in this topic

I just received the first two slabs that I have ever purchased from the boards here and if everyone on here does business like Ryan, then I may never go back to Ebay ever again.

One of the easiest and best transactions I have ever had. Packaging was perfect, delivery was quick and worry free. I believe I would pay $1-$2 more just to have the piece of mind of dealing with Ryan again.

I just received three CGC 9.8's from Ryan as and usual the transaction was perfect. I received the comics within 48 hours of payment and they arrived with zero damage. Ryan even included a couple of free comics which is always nice. I highly recommend this seller guys. He is without a doubt one of the top guys out there.

What can I say that has not already been said. Ryan is an all around awesome guy and an asset to this community. I received my 5 dead slabs without issue even with a couple of bonus floppies. He worked with me on timed payments so that I could get some more books for my run I have been working on for two years. Thanks a bunch Ryan! You Rock!

Thanks,

Ross