• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,858 posts in this topic

In just 4 days, 4 of my CCS received submissions will disappear from CGC's website (after 8 months) and into oblivion. It feels like I'm sending a kid to college, but without a cell phone to keep track of.:facepalm:

On 12/7/2021 at 11:35 AM, skybolt said:

In just 4 days, 4 of my CCS received submissions will disappear from CGC's website (after 8 months) and into oblivion. It feels like I'm sending a kid to college, but without a cell phone to keep track of.:facepalm:

write down the submission number, before it falls off the tally screen, and use the search function of the tracking page once it DOES fall off :) 

also, if the tracking changes, I think it goes back to the top..... :wishluck: 

It's not a lot but it's something :sorry: 

On 12/7/2021 at 10:30 AM, skybolt said:

Has it been 8 months since they were received?

I had 5 marked received at CGC on 4/7... 1 already made it back to CGC and has been sitting at GEI, but the other 4 have been sitting at CCS in process since sept/oct... and now they are gone...

Come on CGC, you need to expand the 8 month limit on submissions appearing on the my-submissions/tracking page.  I may have made sense when things would be completed in a few months, but now that the TATs are so long it is just another aggravation to your customers.  At a minimum, make it so that submissions that are still processing or have just been recently shipped (last week or so) will appear.  I mean, come on, I've been programming for 30+ years and this is just basic UI/UX 101 stuff.  And if you need programming help, then hit me up :-)

On 12/7/2021 at 11:56 AM, zupaphly said:

I had 5 marked received at CGC on 4/7... 1 already made it back to CGC and has been sitting at GEI, but the other 4 have been sitting at CCS in process since sept/oct... and now they are gone...

Yeah, unfortunately, they reached the 8 month mark and can't be viewed on the CGC website anymore. It doesn't mean there's any movement.

On 12/7/2021 at 10:17 AM, Wheresmymarvelvaluestamp said:

You Can't Do That On Television was a great show. My favorite line was "What do you think is in the burger?" LOL.

image.png.6682d8b6ae5be960485a82289c45ad7d.png

Also the best episode was when the Russians invaded lol 

As an adult when I re-watched that episode and he said, "hello my capitalist comrades," I almost died laughing! lol 

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 12/7/2021 at 11:44 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

write down the submission number, before it falls off the tally screen, and use the search function of the tracking page once it DOES fall off :) 

also, if the tracking changes, I think it goes back to the top..... :wishluck: 

It's not a lot but it's something :sorry: 

Better yet, take screen shot(s) of your Submission Tracking page if you have active submissions which you think might fall off soon.  That's what I did.

On 12/3/2021 at 1:01 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

Modern - 6 books (No CCS, No FT)

(Est. TAT - 102 days)  (Actual TAT- 91 days)

• Delivered to CGC (FedEx Exp.) - 7/28
  • Received/SFG - 7/29 (D + 1)
  • G/E/I - 12/1 (D + 87)
  • GQC/Shipped - 12/3 (D + 89)
  • Delivered - 12/7 (D + 91)
On 12/3/2021 at 1:01 PM, ChrispyC66 said:

Economy Fast Track - 1 book (No CCS)

(Est. TAT- 69 days)  (Actual TAT- 25 days)

• Delivered to CGC (FedEx Gr.) - 10/28
  • Received/SFG - 11/3 (D + 4)
  • G/E/I - 11/19 (D + 13)
  • G/QC - 12/2 (D + 20) 
  • Shipped - 12/7 (D + 23)
  • Delivered - 12/10 (D + 25)

A bit puzzled on this one. It was received, SFG, then GQC in pretty much the same day. Same tier as all the others from this year to include what I am still waiting on at the moment. It literally went to the front of the line. (shrug)

1820215590_2021NovShippingUpdate3.thumb.png.ffb882554d1bcf2f1982259d357172ab.png

On 12/7/2021 at 8:26 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

A bit puzzled on this one. It was received, SFG, then GQC in pretty much the same day. Same tier as all the others from this year to include what I am still waiting on at the moment. It literally went to the front of the line. (shrug)

1820215590_2021NovShippingUpdate3.thumb.png.ffb882554d1bcf2f1982259d357172ab.png

When were you charged for it?

On 12/7/2021 at 8:26 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Also when was it delivered?

I have one delivered yesterday that hadn't checked in, I want to see If I finally get a fast treatment that has been rumored in the past month and evidently happened to you.

Although it's a 20 book modern slow sub

On 12/7/2021 at 6:33 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Also when was it delivered?

I have one delivered yesterday that hadn't checked in, I want to see If I finally get a fast treatment that has been rumored in the past month and evidently happened to you.

Although it's a 20 book modern slow sub

There are actually two, but the other one doesn't show and they were sent/arrived at the same time which was this past Friday I believe. Today it was officially received by them. I was charged for the one shown only. Mine is modern slow as well! lol