• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con September 23 Secaucus, NJ

12 posts in this topic

The wait is almost over!  Comic Art Con is this Sunday, September 23, at the Crowne Plaza Meadowlands, Secaucus, NJ, from 10:00 - 4:30!   Adult admission is $10 paid at the door.  Children are free.  Parking is free.  Official Comic Art Con T-shirts are only $10.

Crowne Plaza Meadowlands

2 Harmon Plaza

Secaucus, NJ

201-348-6900

Come spend a fun filled afternoon immersed in the hobby we love.  We have an outstanding lineup of vendors who promise to bring a selection of art second to none.  The room will be like a museum, (except you can actually come home with something!).  Also, guest artist Christopher Ivy will be making his first Comic Art Con appearance.  As an added plus, with the Jets on the road and the Giants playing Thursday, there will be no stadium traffic to contend with!

And if that's not enough, there is a comic book show just 10 minutes away at the Holiday Inn Secaucus. For more information, go to www.njcomicbookshows.com

We hope to see you at the con!

Dan & Joe

My daughter Abby's traveling soccer game is at 1:15 and is 45 minutes away from the con. D'OH! My choices are get there early (will everyone be set up by 10:30?) and leave the con by 12:15ish or get to the con at 3:30 or so. D'OH! (shrug) Both choices kind of suck. But I think I will be there early, all the better to get the choice goods. (Maybe one page from Bechara and/or one other.) A lot of this is advance scouting for NYCC when I will have more money and can plan a better year-end (and pre-holiday) purchase.

I would go with early. Dealers start arriving at 8:30 and by 10:00 they are usually all pretty much good to go. Thanks for making the effort. See you Sunday!

Dan

Okay. I have my $10 ready. The rest of the money necessary for the day, we'll see about that.

Thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday's event. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Pictures from the show will be posted in the next few days. We are already looking forward to 2013 and as soon as we have confirmed dates we will be sure to let you know. Thanks again!