• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink September Auction....

176 posts in this topic

Jason you have sunk to new lows. :facepalm:

:roflmao:

I got that just for you buddy! I had to downgrade you from 8.5 to 8.0 facepalms! :banana:

Like the cover says, "keep off the grass!". :baiting:

Wait til i CPR it down to a 7.0 and then you guys will be in a frenzy to buy it from me! hm

The Avengers # 101 came from me....overall, my consignments have been fetching crummy prices. :facepalm:

Try offering them to me first. :whistle:

You mean ME?!? :whistle:

:foryou:

Well, I'm due for a sales thread around here, and I have about 100 new books soon to be returning from CGC, so.....

BTW, full disclosure... This gorgeous book is mine and is pathetically sitting at $65 with 30 minutes to go. A comparable copy just sold last month for $263. Someone is going to get a steal and I'm going to lose my arse. Thanks C-link! :facepalm:

George I wish you the best of luck but that book looks to be right up Sufunk's alley but perhaps a bit too high grade. :shy:lol Would love to see a preview list of the books for sale.

yeah, you happen to have a 7.5 copy for me George so i can make Peters head explode? :applause: