• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink September Auction....

176 posts in this topic

The Avengers # 101 came from me....overall, my consignments have been fetching crummy prices. :facepalm:

Try offering them to me first. :whistle:

You mean ME?!? :whistle:

:foryou:

Well, I'm due for a sales thread around here, and I have about 100 new books soon to be returning from CGC, so.....

BTW, full disclosure... This gorgeous book is mine and is pathetically sitting at $65 with 30 minutes to go. A comparable copy just sold last month for $263. Someone is going to get a steal and I'm going to lose my arse. Thanks C-link! :facepalm:

You know that extra $10 in your pocket? You're welcome! lol

George I wish you the best of luck but that book looks to be right up Sufunk's alley but perhaps a bit too high grade. :shy:lol Would love to see a preview list of the books for sale.

yeah, you happen to have a 7.5 copy for me George so i can make Peters head explode? :applause:

You can buy a 9.4 for the price of a 7.5 and do the damage yourself to get it to the grade you want!

The Avengers # 101 came from me....overall, my consignments have been fetching crummy prices. :facepalm:

George its a bitter sweet win. :(:banana::P:ohnoez: I was about to head home threw in a $125 bid just because I need this picture frame book, it has a nice black cover and white pages. Thought for sure someone would have pushed it higher.

interesting part of the picture frames - still no 9.8's of 103 or 105...some of the best covers around too.

George its a bitter sweet win. :(:banana::P:ohnoez: I was about to head home threw in a $125 bid just because I need this picture frame book, it has a nice black cover and white pages. Thought for sure someone would have pushed it higher.

interesting part of the picture frames - still no 9.8's of 103 or 105...some of the best covers around too.

Yeah I would be happy with a nice 9.6. Only $60 so what the heck:

MTA4CL.jpg

George I wish you the best of luck but that book looks to be right up Sufunk's alley but perhaps a bit too high grade. :shy:lol Would love to see a preview list of the books for sale.

yeah, you happen to have a 7.5 copy for me George so i can make Peters head explode? :applause:

You can buy a 9.4 for the price of a 7.5 and do the damage yourself to get it to the grade you want!

With my CPR luck, that shouldn't be too hard! :facepalm:

Peter told me there's some awesome 8.5 105's out there though!

MTA4CL.jpg

Another one of mine. :tonofbricks:

MTA4CL.jpg

Another one of mine. :tonofbricks:

You have way too many awesome books. Get that sales thread started.