• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

5 posts in this topic

Thought I'd try selling 2 items here before I consider putting them on e-bay:

:takeit: trumps any pms.

rules over PM's

Paypal or check/money order only. Shipping only in U.S.

Both items are brand new and have only been opened for inspection. I've decided to sell them since I never got around to displaying these beautiful props.

1) Electra Sais-

The first prop is the Factory X Elektra Sais Set- #370 of 1515. This item is brand new in its original display box. (Factory X produced this prop in 2002.).

Asking price- $150.00 shipped plus paypal fee (s/h) - (I'll ship UPS Ground)

2) Rocky "Italian Stallion" Robe Prop-

This is one huge item that was inspected by me upon purchase back in 2007 and was produced by Diamond Select. I had purchased this prop with the intention of one day getting it signed by Stallone. A replica of Rocky Balboa's robe, it is inside a beautiful black shadow box. The shadow box and robe are inside a large cardboard box that is, in turn, packaged inside the larger original shipping box. The prop I'm selling is #164/500 (production run was originally advertised at 1976 to correspond with the date of the release of the film, but only 500 were made and this is indicated on the Certificate of Authenticity that comes with the prop).

Asking price- $200.00 plus s/h & paypal fee - Again, this prop is in a huge box. I will also ship UPS ground on this one.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

John

Thanks, I will provide stock photos for the Rocky robe and Elektra Sais since mine are in storage.

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r560/bronzejohnny/DC80939lg-1_zpsad6a7583.jpg

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r560/bronzejohnny/images-2_zpsaabcbf21.jpg

John