• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Wicked Sick!..Best of the Best Superman CGC SS Sketch

160 posts in this topic

I thought Adonis' sketch would have won. I don't get how a WORSE sketch won against a fully colored one by the same artist.

Fixed that for you

(tsk):rulez:

Remember this is for fun and to showcase your art. So lets keep it that way and check the drama at the door.

I thought Adonis' sketch would have won. I don't get how a grey-scale sketch won against a fully colored one by the same artist.

Because it's a different image? I don't think all colored sketches are better than grey-scales automatically. 2c

I thought Adonis' sketch would have won. I don't get how a grey-scale sketch won against a fully colored one by the same artist.

Because it's a different image? I don't think all colored sketches are better than grey-scales automatically. 2c

These are becoming a popularity contest. Has nothing to do with the sketches.

I see. For what it's worth there are still some of us out here just voting for what we think is the best sketch. I don't know either of these guys, besides their posts here. I voted for the champs, because I liked the sketch just a bit more than Adonis's.

I vote solely on the sketch and that alone. Rarely do I even read whose it is before I have made up my mind.

I thought Adonis' sketch would have won. I don't get how a WORSE sketch won against a fully colored one by the same artist.

Fixed that for you

Ethan sucks at coloring man. His colors are overly bright and looks like they were done with magic markers.

And before you say "what the hell he insulted my sketch in public" you have to consider that you already opened that gate when you said the "worse" sketch won and the guy was just trying to point out one reason why you may not have gotten as many votes as you would of thought, the color job on the piece. And since so many boardies were piling in Eton saying his didn't deserve to win I think it's fair to go the other way too, especially if we are already throwing sportsmanship out the window, the copics on his blend well and are flawless