• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo Comic Con, October 7

8 posts in this topic

being one of the "same" dealers who sells better books like asm 129, ff#4, asm 121,122, 300, and at a this con 2 years ago sold a incredible hulk #1 for a bit over 1k. who also routinely sells books at 2/1.00 at this show I'm really looking forward to this one. should be set up with about 4k of dollar books for sale with discounts for bulk purchases. Also having the weather be cold (and dry) and the bills sucking as bad as they do this year shouldn't hurt. I should be set up between the 2 front entrance doors facing the center of the show. stop by and say hello.

being one of the "same" dealers who sells better books like asm 129, ff#4, asm 121,122, 300, and at a this con 2 years ago sold a incredible hulk #1 for a bit over 1k. who also routinely sells books at 2/1.00 at this show I'm really looking forward to this one. should be set up with about 4k of dollar books for sale with discounts for bulk purchases. Also having the weather be cold (and dry) and the bills sucking as bad as they do this year shouldn't hurt. I should be set up between the 2 front entrance doors facing the center of the show. stop by and say hello.

I will stop by your booth and say hello.

Best show in Buffalo I have ever set up at or attended. key books sold f/vf sgt fury #13 (miscut) for $125 creepy 1-5 for $65, some $5-10$ and a load of 2/1.00 books. All in all had a great time and rumor has it that next years show will be 2 days long. very well attended, some very cool customes and a lot of fun. kudos to Emil for another great job.

Best show in Buffalo I have ever set up at or attended. key books sold f/vf sgt fury #13 (miscut) for $125 creepy 1-5 for $65, some $5-10$ and a load of 2/1.00 books. All in all had a great time and rumor has it that next years show will be 2 days long. very well attended, some very cool customes and a lot of fun. kudos to Emil for another great job.

Nice meeting and chatting with you! Glad you had good sales.