• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's see those NYCC sketch covers

207 posts in this topic

41B2C701-11E0-464A-8228-4E5123CEFFBF-1498-000004A9992C5CB8.jpg

Hope Summers

Mark Brooks

Nice book Doug!

And so great to finally meet spideyfan88! Great guy!

Dead tired but worth it :) If you didn't meet me today then you didnt get a sketch in artist alley for grading :sumo::)

Between the Mico and Parel opps and helping others, I was only able to get 1 non-preshow sketch. But he's an elusive and big name artist so no complaints! :applause:

All the guys and gals at Cgc did a great job today I have no complaints and couldn't believe how rude some of the customers behaved at the booth. I feel sorry for you guys tomorrow.

Really what happened?

Nothing drastic just people with no patience and very little respect for the people working.

The whole place was packed and nuts. Everyone at CGC and DWC was busy. I'm dreading tomorrow.

Best reason for me to stick to some of the smaller shows that CGC does and let you pros grab stuff for me at the big ones. You guys and gals have fun and take it easy on the CGC crew.

4E1A783F-38B0-481F-B9A0-A0A0078ABF52-2183-000004EC7F63C16A.jpg

Sara Richard

:o

:applause:

Nice touch with the "hiya puddin"

Never read a batman comic outside of batman year one for a class, but ever since I was little I always liked Harley the best watching the shows growing up. Amazing sketch!