• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

I don't understand why Sufunk and Mark1 aren't best friends.

You know how magnets that have the same polarity repel each other? It's like that except with butthurt.

Actually you are wrong. I'm a d i ck but Mark is just a whiny doosh (thumbs u

Theres a big difference :whistle:

You are just a blowhard who takes pride having people percieve you as a :censored: on a chat room. You enjoy the reactions from the online community and get off on not being liked. It's your badge of honor :acclaim:

Pathetic :facepalm:

I do have thin skin at times and get emotional on the forum. So I can be whiny at times. Yes. Doosh? No.

Maybe just to you because I called you out on making fun of heavy women and said you shouldn't talk and aren't perfect because I've met you. Yep, it must have really hurt your feelings a lot since you can't stop whining about it. :cry:

You are a poser. A wannabe. All the people who you want to be like see it and know your deal. Stick to pilates because from what I hear from our boardie attorney's....you don't know your butt from your elbow.

(thumbs u

You know how magnets that have the same polarity repel each other? It's like that except with butthurt.

You are just a blowhard who takes pride having people percieve you as a d i c k on a chat room. You enjoy the reactions from the online community and get off on not being liked. It's your badge of honor :acclaim:

I do have thin skin at times and get emotional on the forum. So I can be whiny at times. Yes. Doosh? No.

Maybe just to you because I called you out on making fun of heavy women and said you shouldn't talk and aren't perfect because I've met you. Yep, it must have really hurt your feelings a lot since you can't stop whining about it. :cry:

You are a poser. A wannabe. All the people who you want to be like see it and know your deal. Stick to pilates because from what I hear from our boardie attorney's....you don't know your azz from your elbow.

(thumbs u

hm

Anyway, i'm not perfect by any strectch but some people here are just way to sensitive and act like children.

Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif

You are just a blowhard who takes pride having people percieve you as a :censored: on a chat room. You enjoy the reactions from the online community and get off on not being liked. It's your badge of honor :acclaim:

You are a poser. A wannabe. All the people who you want to be like see it and know your deal. Stick to pilates because from what I hear from our boardie attorney's....you don't know your butt from your elbow.

(thumbs u

hm

Anyway, i'm not perfect by any strectch but some people here are just way to sensitive and act like children.

Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif

I have to admit RMA....even with two icons that expressed what I think you intended.

I guess I can be called sensitive and acting like a child. Sure, but I don't appreciate immature name calling and I will respond. But again, thanks for the sentiments. :foryou:

One_big_happy.jpg

I don't understand why the vying for points if you don't play the game. ???

Or hm perhaps post counts are important to you...

That picture reminds me of the time my mom walked in on me and I had covered myself from head to toe with greasy, white Penatin diaper rash creme.

The mess doesn't wash off.

:facepalm: