• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ignored!!!

540 posts in this topic

Anyway, i'm not perfect by any strectch but some people here are just way to sensitive and act like children.

Serious_Nod_Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif

kettlepot.gif

ist2_6432129-hand-mirror.jpg

That mirror sucks! i cant see anything in it! :baiting:

That's because you didn't use the quick quote. :facepalm:

Anyway, i'm not perfect by any strectch but some people here are just way to sensitive and act like children.

kettlepot.gif

ist2_6432129-hand-mirror.jpg

That mirror sucks! i cant see anything in it! :baiting:

That's because you didn't use the quick quote. :facepalm:

No, it's because there is someone better looking out there!

One_big_happy.jpg

I don't understand why the vying for points if you don't play the game. ???

Or hm perhaps post counts are important to you...

Personally, I think that "game" has led to a lot stupid people posting stupid things all for the sake of "winning" a stupid game. It's kind of like paying multiples for 9.8s and 9.9s in order to "win" a Registry award... both are futile and meaningless.

One_big_happy.jpg

Personally, I think that "game" has led to a lot stupid people posting stupid things all for the sake of "winning" a stupid game. It's kind of like paying multiples for 9.8s and 9.9s in order to "win" a Registry award... both are futile and meaningless.

blame Chromium :preach:

....or was it "blame Canada"? hm

One_big_happy.jpg

blame Chromium :preach:

....or was it "blame Canada"? hm

Aren't Belgian's the Canadians of Europe?

One_big_happy.jpg
I don't understand why the vying for points if you don't play the game. ???Or hm perhaps post counts are important to you...
Speaking of futile and meaningless... :grin:piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects

piZap.com free online photo editor