• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con Sales Thread - Grimms + Walking Dead Figures Added! - CLOSED!

630 posts in this topic

A lot of raw shipments went out the past few days before heading to Austin.

A lot of single book orders take time since I sandwich then wrap in bubble wrap.

Orders will resume shipping when I get bak next week.

Some of the blue and SS have started to be graded.

It looks like there will be some 9.9 and 10.0 upgrades available, both blue and SS.

Again -

Just finished getting grades on everything. Things are started to ship back from CGC but I haven't received anything NYCC related yet.

All blue label orders have graded 9.8 or higher. Any extras will be offered up in the EOY sales thread I created a few days ago.

Also, all SS orders have graded 9.8 SS or higher as well, not one graded below 9.8.

There are a lot of books so when I sort through I will post upgrades available and the list they are available to.

Also

There are upgrades available for Blue Label and Yellow Label GFT Myths Hotflips/Beachbum as well.

I came back from Austin with a pretty bad cold so I've been leary of handling raw books so they will resume shipping shortly.

FOR RAW ONLY ORDERS!

If you have not received a PayPal email indicating your item has shipped by today please contact me. Double check before you PM since the last orders shipped yesterday and today.

Also - I do not know who board member ID for Michelle Rey - Whoever you are please contact me so I can mail your item and mark it shipped.

And for those who have not paid, or paid late please contact me so I can track your item. There are three or four raw orders that I can't find payment on.