• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New comic pick-up

26 posts in this topic

So you have crossed over into comics Mr. BlackItalian.

Just a heads up from anyone who doesn't know this character from different sports card forums. Beware....

Do tell! :popcorn:

And before you say you are not him, you are using the same photobucket account that he did.

I should know, I have been forwarding your info to a good friend in Cincy.

:applause:

I figured it was him right away because same MO as on all the sports card forums. He always comes in asking is this a good buy, is this a good buy. He then tries to be buddy buddy. Then he starts screwing everyone over in both buying and selling stuff.

He must think comics are his next opportunity to make a quick buck since no one in the sports card community will deal with him.

I figured it was him right away because same MO as on all the sports card forums. He always comes in asking is this a good buy, is this a good buy. He then tries to be buddy buddy. Then he starts screwing everyone over in both buying and selling stuff.

He must think comics are his next opportunity to make a quick buck since no one in the sports card community will deal with him.

Great catch by you. Nice to know we have members who are savvy with multiple hobbies to prevent this bs.

I see some of his earlier posts were in the coin forum too. :tonofbricks:

italianz31 eBay Selling Avengers #1 CGC 3.5

For my final link of the night, Joey selling the Avengers book he posted that he just bought over on eBay 2 days later. FOR A LOSS. Just like he always did in the sports cards forums. He made money though from scamming the people though he was buying these from.

DO NOT DEAL WITH Joey Farino. This guy is a scammer. Block the ebay username of italianz31.