• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you like pie? - i like pie kudos

61 posts in this topic

Excellent experience, I like pie went out of his way to try a stay in contact with me in order to sell me a specific book that he knew I was looking for. I truely appreciated that and cannot thank him enough for the effort he put forth to "hook me up."

You will like pie after any dealings with this guy.

Took care of me greatly in every way possible. A pleasure to deal with - No way you will be unsatisfied after any transactions with I Like Pie

Thanks again!

I like pie.... Seriously.

I bought 50 mylite sleeves for CGC slabs.

Fast ship. Nice guy. Great Boardie. When the world ends, people will look to him for answers. He will become the Thusla Doom of the southern territory.

Thusla Pie

311_max.jpg

"Yes. You know what it is, don't you, boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy. Flesh is stronger. Look around you, here. There, on the rocks. That beautiful girl. Come to me, my child. (Girl jumps to her death) That is strength, boy. That is power. The strength and power of flesh. What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength of your body, the desire in your heart. I gave you this. Such a waste. Contemplate this on the Tree of Woe. Crucify him."

Jason , you my friend are awesome. Not only did you give me a amazing deal but the package arrived in immaculate shape. You you want a great deal on some showstopping comics buy from i like pie. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Pie

7448ed1ed4a6167093520a8ad6d2fa0b.gif

This guy knows what is up!!

ilikepie.jpg

And this is how excited I feel when Jason starts a sales thread!

1791006_1311558078896.7res_389_300.jpg

Extremely easy to deal with. No matter how many times I did hm and :baiting: Jason was always great! I'll happily be back for more when he sells some books. Just a great guy! :applause: And his shipping is great! Bubblewrap around the book. Then he uses pieces like Styrofoam peanuts! lol