• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What to do when a boardie you love sabotages a thread...

43 posts in this topic

Dueling auto starts. :ohnoez:

Hey! You should be in San Diego flipping tables over at Murphy Anderson and waving a stack of Tec 329s :baiting:

I am looking for someone to drop ship a freeze dried rat to the home of the sabotaging boardie.

Can anyone help?

Anyone who autoplays on a message should themselves be freeze dried - but not drop shipped. Drop kicked - so they shatter into millions of rat sized bits.

Then thawed and fed to other rats.

(and they actually CAN get people in trouble at work but they obviously don't give a rat's asss about that.)

I am looking for someone to drop ship a freeze dried rat to the home of the sabotaging boardie.

Can anyone help?

Anyone who autoplays on a message should themselves be freeze dried - but not drop shipped. Drop kicked - so they shatter into millions of rat sized bits.

(and they actually CAN get people in trouble at work but they obviously don't give a rat's asss about that.)

You been watching Graveyard Shift again?

Can anyone help?

You been watching Graveyard Shift again?

They can also awaken sleeping babies, but does this mystery rat's asss that should be freeze dried, drop kicked into millions of rat sized bits, thawed and fed to other rats - does this thing care?