• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the grade on this friggin X-men 94?

68 posts in this topic

your memory is failing my bro, yes it was submitted with my last batch, i am still dumbfounded to this frickin day over the grade given. maybe CGC graders are trying to humble me, after all they have a PHD (player hatin degree) blush.gifshocked.gifwink.giftongue.gifgrin.gif i thought it would receive a 9.0 personally, i have emailed gemma for the grader notes.

Sorry Supapimp - you was robbed! Obviously we can't see the back cover or interior, but judging by the front cover, it looks like at least a 9.0. Let us know why they downgraded it so much!

And by the way, congrats on your freakin' Raiders winning. mad.gif

i just talked to a grader, and here are the grader notes...slight dings on the spine, light stain on bottom of front cover, and on the back cover coupon there's and i quote "stuff". one grader gave it a 6.5 and two other graders gave it 7.0. so if you have books with "stuff" on it, don't send it in to get graded, otherwise it'll be a waste of money. wink.gif

Or maybe "smeg"...

Yes. For those who can't restrain themselves from creaming Count Nefaria's face with those seductive eyes gazing lovingly up at the reader....eeech...

Pimpsta probably got too excited thinking he was holding a "NM" copy.

'A n-ne-near m-mint...uh uh uhhh...and I'm spent...damn I got it all over the book. Let me wipe it with this piece of used TP tongue.gif '

Pimpsta, should clean off the stuff and resubmit for a 8.5...with all those spinal flaws that's the best that can do... frown.gif