• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B'more ComiCon Forum Dinner

60 posts in this topic

Let's do a forum dinner on Saturday night, Sept. 11 ( shocked.gif). We'll go somewhere right in the area of the Con so that nobody has to move their car. I'll set it up. Just LMK if you're in. Post here or drop me a PM. thumbsup2.gif

the Cheesecake Factory down the street in the Inner Harbor pavilion right under the World Trade Center.

foreheadslap.gif

Cheesecake Factory isn't a bad idea. Although, they tend to be noisy.

Some other ideas:

-Phillip's Seafood (always a madhouse, but I guess w/ reservations it wouldn't be a problem)

-J. Paul's (a sport's bar-type place)

-Hooters

-Hard Rock Cafe

I'll check around and list some of the other restaurants in the area. Do you all want to go a little more upscale than those places? I'm game for anything.

In in in in in. Lots of places to eat around there, but do remember that the Orioles-Yankees game will be over at 730 or so so we'll have to have reservations. In in in in in.

I'm in!

How about Little Italy? Saturday night at Phillips will be a zoo. I'd say Hard Rock or Pizzaria Uno would be less crowded.

Uno is NEVER full. There is also the ESPN Zone that has some good food.

Hmm, 9/11...

I know, let's eat at the Cheesecake Factory down the street in the Inner Harbor pavilion right under the World Trade Center.

laugh.gif

Arnold

Hmmm World Trdae Center, September 11th is that a good idea?

chris: I don't want to definitely speak for Dave, but I know I'm in, and I have to assume he'll be in as well.

I figured that you guys would def be in. Is Gene coming this year?

THE LIST ***UPDATED 7/22/04***

OK....Guests included:

In:

-Chrisco37

-Donut

-Lighthouse

-Arnold T.

-Cavecarson

-Rocketeer

-Foolkiller

-Dam60

-Lantern (+1???)

-Darth

-Steve Borock

-Paul Litch

-ShieldAgent

-Redhook + 1

Possible:

-Tom G. (haven't heard anything from him, but guessing he'll be w/ Arnold)

-Jgel (+1?)

-Gemma, Mark, Sean, other CGC employees????

I haven't asked Gene if he's coming -- I think if he's around and can spare the time he will.

My current tenative plan is to drive down Friday night with Dave so we can have a decent night's sleep -- get up early saturday, and I think we've committed to working the ACTOR table -- so we'll see what happens.

THE LIST

Let's try to keep it for forumites (for now). We can add guests if there's room (I don't think that will be a problem)

In:

-Chrisco37

-Donut

-Lighthouse

-Arnold T.

-Cavecarson

-Rocketeer

-Foolkiller

-Dam60

-Lantern

-Darth

Possible:

-Tom G. (haven't heard anything from him, but guessing he'll be w/ Arnold)

-Jgel

-Stevie B. & Paul (haven't heard from them, but if they're at Con, they'll be there)

Paul and I will be there 893applaud-thumb.gif

Others from CGC might be there as well, it seems we are going to be doing on-site grading there smile.gif