• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Super MegaFest and Boardie meet 11/17/2012

74 posts in this topic

Super MegaFest is approaching. It was a decent show last year, lots of movie stars. This year Stan Lee will be there! We can use this time to also get to know each other, trade books...etc. As the event draws closer more details will be filed in here.

When: November 17th-18th, 2012

Where: Framingham Sheraton

Meetup time/location: TBD

Lunch: TBD

Who's going from here (ill keep this updated):

Spidey78

I think that there will be another CGC facilitator handling all of the other creators and media guests.You might want to check out the Signature Series Event Thread in the Signature Room for that information. We are planning to only handle the Stan Lee submissions from the show. CGC will not have a company booth at the show that I am aware of.

That's ok as long as you are there handing them for stan lee. Now I can bring a few books for him to sign. I'm also attending the Friday night birthday bash party but

I think we just get the voucher for him to sign on Saturday.

FYI, CGC will be onsite takin submissions directly for those just attending. Sweet!!

CGC will not be on site per Mike Balent, CGC. The show promoters have it on their site but that is incorrect information. As mentioned previously see

GA Collectibles will be accepting Signature Series submissions for this show, see our thread HERE or PM for details.

FYI, CGC will be onsite takin submissions directly for those just attending. Sweet!!

CGC will not be on site per Mike Balent, CGC. The show promoters have it on their site but that is incorrect information. As mentioned previously see

GA Collectibles will be accepting Signature Series submissions for this show, see our thread HERE or PM for details.

This is on their site now

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: THE CGC (CERTIFIED GUARANTY COMPANY)WILL BE ON SITE

FOR YOUR GRADING AND CERTIFICATION NEEDS!

Desert Wind Comics, who is an Independent CGC Signature Series Service Provider, will be providing CGC services including the Signature Series witnessing for the Stan Lee signing to attendees interested in the CGC product at Boston Super Megafest. You will find DWC located in the Stan Lee area.

Yes, DWC will be there dealing with the Stan Lee subs, the point is that CGC themselves will not(per Mike Balent, Signature Series Director of CGC).

I will be there as well, but neither DWC nor I are CGC, the show site is incorrect in their wording.