• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Super MegaFest and Boardie meet 11/17/2012

74 posts in this topic

So Who is going? And if so how would we meet up? I am pretty sure I'm going and going to see if I can't get 2 books signed...How long is the wait generally to get a Stan sig? If you bring a metallic pen/ certain color pen will he use that...critical questions lol

I'm curious about the meet-up as well, please post details if this gets worked out and is open to anyone.

I'm 90% sure I'll be there. (shrug) lunch?

Andrew, are you going to have a table too? We could check in where he is. You haven't lived until you've met GACollectibles anyways.

No table!

Andrew, are you going to have a table too? We could check in where he is. You haven't lived until you've met GACollectibles anyways.

No table!

Thats because Andy is so cool, tables request Andy.

No table!

:acclaim:

Hey, I know you said you couldn't deliver supplies to show right now as the van is out of commission, but you'll still personally deliver them to my house, right? Maybe for a Mama's Platter at that Italian joint as payment?

No table!

:acclaim:

Hey, I know you said you couldn't deliver supplies to show right now as the van is out of commission, but you'll still personally deliver them to my house, right? Maybe for a Mama's Platter at that Italian joint as payment?

hm

I'll be there if anybody wants to meet up on Saturday. If you guys are going to be with Andy ill have to pass. I have a restraining order against him for sitting outside my bedroom window so.....

Are you sure it was Andy? He does resemble the Burger King guy

I'll be there if anybody wants to meet up on Saturday. If you guys are going to be with Andy ill have to pass. I have a restraining order against him for sitting outside my bedroom window so.....

:luhv:

(shrug) I felt flattered when I found him outside mine.

Are you sure it was Andy? He does resemble the Burger King guy

hm

Chris/ Junkdraw happened to be about 10 places in back of me I turned around and spotted him we talked for about an hour waiting in line.. Nice show but packed not many comic guys set up. Bought some nice Pre Hero TTA, TOS from ted at Superworld. Picked some cool original Bond posters and window cards from Dr. No, Goldfinger and from Russia with love. then I spotted a vintage signed Sean Connery framed photo its the bomb. Soon to be in the man cave..

But the wife just informed my it would be OK to hang him up in the TV room....OOOH James :luhv:

Good show they had wrestlers and girls with big fake boobs...1 Stop shopping

Couldn't make it today. Had to go suit shopping, which was miserable. Suit salespeople might be my least favorite salespeople behind those in the car industry. Anyway, hope y'all pour one out for me. :cry: