• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vaillant‘s feedback thread
2 2

100 posts in this topic

Sold Claudio a small run of X-Men. Really great transaction, very friendly, courteous and a pleasure throughout. :) Many thanks Claudio, I am so glad to have met you. :foryou:

Cheers,

Robert

Claudio is a great person to deal with. Also a very interesting guy to talk with. Aces top to bottom.

To be honest, aces should go to you, top to bottom, bottom to top – either way, as the book you donated is so nice, and you paid all the shipping costs… ;)

Claudio sent me a big lot of Italian comics and each and every one of them is super sweet!

And they got to the states in less than 10 days too !

Well packed, bbubble wrapped for my protection, bagged and boarded, and sent with a lot of TLC.

Yes... I plan on buying more... lots more :)

xxx ooo

Rupp

I received a bunch of early Valiant books from Claudio. Communication was smooth, all the books were graded tightly and the packages arrived quickly and safely. (thumbs u

Superb packing skills, as well. These packages were practically bomb-proof! :applause:

I'll also add that he seems like a really great guy (even though he's not related to Francesca Piccinini, as I was hoping ;) ).

Claudio was awesome to work with! I swear this guy must do side work for Santa Clause because the packing of the comics he sent to me was outstanding, the package was like a brick! If you see a for sale thread from him do not be afraid to buy.

James

Sold Claudio Hero for Hire #1 and Captain Marvel #1. Great communication on 3 way shipping deal he suggested which made my life considerably easier. At this point, books reached the 3rd party, and I look forward to hearing when they're happily in Claudio's hands. The international community is awesome. I wish post for collectibles was more transparent! There's no way anyone could mistake vintage comic books for anything nefarious, lol, so the hoops for customs, insurance and tracking are a little ridiculous. Wish I could just take trips to places like Italy and hand deliver :) Until then, great communication and courtesy make all the difference, and Claudio is solid on both!

Leon@LeonsComics.com

Thanks Leon,

Robert already got the books and I’ll be glad to reciprocate for the great transaction. :)

In fact, it varies from country to country: before I started selling I thought shipping from Italy would have been a nightmare, but then I bought a scale and saw it’s very easy, also because forms have to be compiled only if shipping in certain ways, and Priority does not require them.

Bought from Claudio for the first time. Incredibly solid package shipped from Italy to the southern U.S. It was only one book (actually, two, as he tossed in a nice freebie), but it easily arrived safe and sound. Faster than some U.S. shippers too. :lol:

Additionally, whether it's eBay or here or anywhere, it is VERY refreshing to get a book that's graded VF+/VF-NM and have it be a VF/NM...and I'd say it was heavily flirting with NM- territory.