• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vaillant‘s feedback thread
2 2

100 posts in this topic

I have been working and dealing with Valiant many times over the past year. He is one of the most trustworthy/solid/knowledgeable collectors I have met here on the boards. Dealing with him is a pleasure and books are always shipped timely and securely. Triple A+ seller! (thumbs u

Claudio sent me an ASM 300 Italian edition which i had been looking for forever! Just charged me for the shipping and cover price for the book. I can't thank him enough!!

Let me also add that his packaging was some of the best i've ever seen and a great guy to talk to. Thanks again Claudio (worship)

Recently bought some books from Claudio and just got them in - if anything the kudo's he has received to date are understated. Packaging was fantastic and the books were, if anything, undergraded.

Astoundingly awesome dud to deal with.

That said. Even though I didn't even know the book existed at the time - and Caludio didn't even kow I existed at the time - it turns out he sold a book I know I would have wanted to this guy:

Claudio sent me an ASM 300 Italian edition which i had been looking for forever! Just charged me for the shipping and cover price for the book. I can't thank him enough!!

Let me also add that his packaging was some of the best i've ever seen and a great guy to talk to. Thanks again Claudio (worship)

Anfield has, quite rightly, already told me there is no chance I am getting that book from him.

So beware. Claudio could neither read my mind nor predict the future. He is not entirely perfect despite what others may say.

Kudo's to you Claudio! (worship)

Guest Grails

Bought Steranko's collected Outland from Claudio. He shipped from Italy but it still arrived faster than orders I made within the US. The oversized softcover was packed perfect and arrived safe. Thanks Claudio.