• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vaillant‘s feedback thread
2 2

100 posts in this topic

Claudio was great to work with. Even though shipping was a bit higher for us in the states the price of the books were more than fair for the grade. The books were shipped well and the condition in person was really nice. I can't wait to read these. Good communication and easy to work with.

Buyers can buy with confidence!

Thanks!

Purchased several books from Claudio's last thread. I am very happy, as I am anytime I have the pleasure of talking with Claudio, whether its business or sharing our love of comics. He is a scholar and a gentleman, and he takes as great care with his comics as he does with his customers.

Many thanks Claudio. Rome salutes you.

R

I bought some foreign edition Wolverine books from Claudio. What a great guy! He went above and beyond all expectations and even spent a ton of time hunting down other Italian keys for me. He's a wealth of knowledge and one of the absolute best members of this community.

Oh, and books were packed well and arrived quickly and safely. :applause:

Claudio has made a couple purchases from me, most recently some raw books from my VCC booth, and it is always an all-around pleasure. Fast payment, great communication, and always great to talk to in general!

Claudio sent me some great FF/Galactus books as part of a benefit thread. Packaging was superb and the books were better than described. Great boardie and one great guy!

grazie :foryou:

Bought lots of great stuff from Claudio during the last VCC. He worked hard to keep shipping costs down while keeping the books very well protected! I couldn't be happier!

An above and beyond deal for a hot book in great shape with two perfect throw ins.

I got my deslabbed 9.2 FF 67 and MP 1 and ST 178 in great shape, packed like a fortress.

He shipped fast too which is a huge plus.

If Claudio has more books I want I will definitely buy from him again!

(thumbs u

Claudio sold me his undercopy of a very scarce book..... and held it for me until I could afford it..... even though it would have sold instantly. Claudio has become a very good friend and I've watched as his English has become better than mine. He's a great guy and a very tight grader. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I just received FF # 65 today from Claudio. It was packed so well, I found myself staring at the package and not wanting to remove the book!! :screwy: I digress, sorry.

Claudio is a very knowledgeable person in SA books and describes them very well along with scans!

Thank you Claudio for a great transaction!

Steve Huvane

Claudio is one cool cat. I bought a great SA FF 36 (one of my favs) and he sent it securely packed and quickly all the way from Italy. He also included a pretty neat freebie to go along with the book.

He is a great asset to the boards. Thanks again :acclaim:

Jeff