• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vaillant‘s feedback thread
2 2

100 posts in this topic

Purchased a few books from Claudio…including one I sold to him! He is that good that I just want to keep trading books back and forth to him under the thin veil of a monetary arrangement.

Will most definitely buy from him again….only next time registered with a tracking number! (thumbs u

I purchased a book from Claudio. Very well packaged, great communication. I am very pleased with the transaction. Thank you Claudio.

Edited by RVAj

I placed a WTB ad for Don Rosa Disney books and Claudio was very helpful. As always, excellent communication and eagle-eye grading.

Claudio continues to be one of the nicest and friendliest boardies in this community. He is definitely an asset to the boards.

Thanks again Claudio!

Claudio has just sent me a wonderful new GA rarity for my collection. Tops Comics (Jack of Spades). The transaction was entirely effortless. Without question one of my favorite boardies!!!

I recently bought a bunch of books from Claudio and he was great to deal with. Hope to do so again in the future.

Thanks Claudio. (thumbs u

Claudio made a large purchase from my most recent sales thread, and everything went perfectly from start to finish. He paid immediately, and he stayed in contact throughout the process (which was my first shipment made internationally). He's a pleasure to talk to as well about comics in general, and a really nice guy to boot. :foryou:

Claudio ships with the speed of an zephyr crossing the hills of Sicily. He packages with the easy grace of Davinci. He bargains like Machiav...wait a second...

Really, he ships fast, packages well, remains friendly, and puts conservatively graded comics in your hands. Straight outta Italia, yo.