• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Books for Sale!! Closed!

211 posts in this topic

Giant Sized Creatures #1 (1st Tigra which will probably be in a movie in the near/far future . . buy now)- FN+ - $4

PB060205.jpg

:takeit:

Add it to the pile please!

I've added your two to your pile. Thanks again!

Avengers 161 - 167 - VF to VF/NM - $18 for set

Avengers161.jpg

Add these to the pile, please!

Big ^^ of the night! And with your buying you get free shipping on top of all these great books.

I'll update the thread and then I'll let it sit for the next 24 hours. After that I'll start pulling sets and comics and putting them up on E-Bay. I'll close this thread on Sunday night so grab something while they last. Thanks!!

Oh - I'm definetely open to mega bulk offers but I priced most books at about 10% less than I think I can get on E-Bay so I'm only willing to go so low.

I almost forgot - the following books were claimed last night as freebees:

Marvel Greatest Comic #23 - Spideyfan68

2 Fantastic Four Comics - Sassemble

Dazzler #1 - Comeaux

Conan 114 - Batman1Fan

Thanks guys (gals).

I've got to get some stuff done here at work but one last item. If anyone was on the fence about buying because of shipping cost:

I'm going to offer free shipping via media mail for all orders over $30

If you want the comics shipped out first class then I'll offer that free for all orders over $50.

I'm going to hold the price steady but I'm always open to offers. Thanks guys!

Congreatulations to sassemble for the Avengers 154, 156, 157, 158, 159, 168, 169 & 170 set! (thumbs u

If I hadn’t already bought so much in the next few weeks I would have picked them at lightspeed. They one of the finest Avengers runs, and it’s a hassle to put them together from this side of the ocean without spending too much on shipping.

Hey! It appears I misread! sassemble did not buy the Byrne Avengers.

So, if these are still available:

Avengers 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 187, 189 & 192 - Average Grade VF/NM - $16 set

Avengers181-192.jpg

I believe you are the first person to ever buy from me in Italy (here or on E-Bay) so my thanks. I recently married a Sicilian girl so I feel like I'm part Italian (even though my parents are English/German/Irish). I'm happy to see the Avengers are popular across the pond and I'm sure you will love this set - I know I did. I'll send you a PM and we can discuss shipping.

Here is a picture of what happens to people that do not buy comics from me. I caught him red hands. And you better bet he had hell to pay when he got home. Of course knowing him he had a devil of a time getting out of jail. Ok - thats all the puns I could come up with.

photo2.jpg

By the way that is a real cop working security at the costume party. He was a good sport about it.

Sci Fi set and Random Superman set has sold via PMs. Thanks guys. I'll post a final updated list at lunch today and then close it down tomorrow.