• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Comicon - Sunday December 16th

125 posts in this topic

You never know what you might find at a show hm

I bought 3 VFN/NM WWBN #32s in Atlanta Sunday for $60 each :o:headbang:

I was in ATL this past weekend and forgot all about the show! I'll talk to you this weekend about it but those guys left a very very bad taste in my mouth!

Sorry to hear that

Just a few of the door prizes

Walking Dead #100 SDCC Variant signed by Robert Kirkman

Walking Dead #100s all during the day.....at least one every hour

Walking Dead Weekly #27

Batman #13

Batgirl #13

Catwoman #13

Secret Wars #8

A FANTASTIC Action 52 #1 poster

and much much more

Hey Guys, this is Alexis, Allen's fiance. He was in a really bad wreck yesterday, totalling his truck out. He was airlifted to Pitt and kept overnight. He's at home now resting, he has a bad concussion, facial lacerations, bruised ribs and is really sore. He'll be out of work for at least a couple of weeks. He wanted me to let everyone know how he was doing and that he hated he couldn't be there tomorrow. Keep him in your prayers.

Hey Guys, this is Alexis, Allen's fiance. He was in a really bad wreck yesterday, totalling his truck out. He was airlifted to Pitt and kept overnight. He's at home now resting, he has a bad concussion, facial lacerations, bruised ribs and is really sore. He'll be out of work for at least a couple of weeks. He wanted me to let everyone know how he was doing and that he hated he couldn't be there tomorrow. Keep him in your prayers.

We're so glad he's okay. (thumbs u

We will miss him tomorrow.........but hope to see him soon at another show.

Great show today Rick!!

There were some really nice books in the room today. I enjoyed the new location. Got to talk with several boardies and saw some great books. If you live in the area and get a chance to go to one of Rick's shows, you should really try to make it. Lots of good stuff at these shows. I managed to pick up a few books from one of my favorite dealers.

Thanks for a great show, Rick. Can't wait till the next one.

Great show today Rick!!

There were some really nice books in the room today. I enjoyed the new location. Got to talk with several boardies and saw some great books. If you live in the area and get a chance to go to one of Rick's shows, you should really try to make it. Lots of good stuff at these shows. I managed to pick up a few books from one of my favorite dealers.

Thanks for a great show, Rick. Can't wait till the next one.

Thanks for the kind words Rick

:)

808 people through the door. Second biggest crowd ever.

Good seeing all the board members..............David,Donald,Sam,Rick,Jim,Nik,etc.etc.

Good meeting shrunkenhead for the first time too, who was helping out Brock

Pictures to follow this week

Remember - Board members get in free

:hi: I plan to be in Charlotte that weekend with some friends and may stop by your show can I get a free pass. :foryou:

Good seeing you and your friends yesterday too..............hope you found all you were looking for at the show.

Thanks for coming!

Remember - Board members get in free

:hi: I plan to be in Charlotte that weekend with some friends and may stop by your show can I get a free pass. :foryou:

Good seeing you and your friends yesterday too..............hope you found all you were looking for at the show.

Thanks for coming!

Great Comic Show and Good to meet you Rick and thanks for the free admission from me and my two friends. :cool:

Great Selection of Comics I bought a very Cool CGC 5.0 Signature Series ASM #39 signed by both Stan Lee and John Romita from Columbia Comics and shrunkenhead great to meet some fellow boardies. Also bought two cool Double Cover Comics, got a very unusual book from David Burns a Fantastic Four Comic with a DC Night Force Cover on it and even found a 30 cent Marvel Price Variant in a $1 box I also boughts a huge stack of .50 cent $1 & $2 comics from many different dealers. Talked with Earl Shaw & David Shankle for a bit and many others I did not know, I had a good time. My comic collecting friend that I went with came out with a huge stack of comics also so I am pretty sure he enjoyed it too. (thumbs u (thumbs u