• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OldSchoolOne ... an introduction.

50 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards. :applause: You can learn a lot about collecting here.

Thank you for the welcome!

I've learned:

I'll keep the collection

I'll sell the duplicates

I'll have maybe 25% graded and sealed

I'll reread most

I'll display a few

As many have stated... WTTB! :)

If you're planning on sending any of those books in to have them graded, I'd recommend becoming a member so you can get those 4 free submission coupons.

Just looking through your books listed on your site, there are a few that would make good candidates. The Iron Man 1 and of course WWBN 32 stand out.

The market place here is incredible and dangerous as boardies are always selling terrific books!

Enjoy your stay and as ComicDonna stated, you'll learn a lot here!

As many have stated... WTTB! :)

If you're planning on sending any of those books in to have them graded, I'd recommend becoming a member so you can get those 4 free submission coupons.

Just looking through your books listed on your site, there are a few that would make good candidates. The Iron Man 1 and of course WWBN 32 stand out.

The market place here is incredible and dangerous as boardies are always selling terrific books!

Enjoy your stay and as ComicDonna stated, you'll learn a lot here!

Thank you for the welcome.

I'm actually going through a period of (re)learning. I followed the industry in earnest in the early eighties. My ability to keep up with my favorite characters wained as more and more Kids popped up :)

Since I have an empty nest, I can finally implement what I learned back in my Yuppie days.

Welcome John, I hope you like this place and enjoy the great people. :applause:

BTW, do post some pictures of your pink Lincoln, and your other Mark VII's too. Everyone will enjoy those.

Check out my collection list of Amazing Spider-Man, below in my signature links. :cloud9:

Since you twisted my arm ...

I also collect Lincoln Mark VIIs

OldSchool5, my 1988 LSC and PINKIN, my factory one of one 1986 Mark VII.

IMG_20121109_142645.sized.jpg

OldSchool5, OldSchool1, and my Lady's 1990 Lincoln Mark VII Special Edition in Titanium.

DSCF1219.sized.jpg