• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Emerald City Comic Con --March 1-3**

287 posts in this topic

I am heading there with a couple of buds from ND. Chicago comic-con last year was our first trip and we are really looking forward to this one. Just wish I had gotten around to having my G.I. Joe #21 in 9.2 pressed before I take it to have Larry Hama sign. Don't think there will be time now.

watch the youtube video and do it yourself.

I am heading there with a couple of buds from ND. Chicago comic-con last year was our first trip and we are really looking forward to this one. Just wish I had gotten around to having my G.I. Joe #21 in 9.2 pressed before I take it to have Larry Hama sign. Don't think there will be time now.

You may want to check with Joeypost and see if he's attending and may be able to help. You might also to take advantage of the Classics pressing services with CGC.

Anyone providing help with sketches? I would love a Clayton Crain piece...

+1 I need help tooo... I will be traveling from Florida and am new to the whole con thing. My goal is to get as many sketches as possible. Mainly from Adlard, Moore, Ramos, etc.... Can anyone help me? Do I just approach them and say hey I'd like a commission from you? Or do they just sign books? I'm over sigs, I'd like some OA commissions. Thank you for any help.

Anyone providing help with sketches? I would love a Clayton Crain piece...

+1 I need help tooo... I will be traveling from Florida and am new to the whole con thing. My goal is to get as many sketches as possible. Mainly from Adlard, Moore, Ramos, etc.... Can anyone help me? Do I just approach them and say hey I'd like a commission from you? Or do they just sign books? I'm over sigs, I'd like some OA commissions. Thank you for any help.

The only way you can get a commission fromTony Moore is by winning one of his eBay auctions for a pre show sketch which usually goes for $800.

Will you bring me a special order of Life Magazine bags and Newspaper bags?

xoxo

greggy

lol

Maybe they have Pog holders for you also...

:wishluck:

Will you bring me a special order of Life Magazine bags and Newspaper bags?

xoxo

greggy

lol

Maybe they have Pog holders for you also...

:wishluck:

What size??

http://www.hotflips.com/product/lifetreasury-magazine-bags-1-pack-100-sleeves

http://www.hotflips.com/product/newspaper-bags-14-x-19-pack-50

One Life/Treasury and two Newspaper bags if possible.

Thanks--Greg