• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Episode VII, date announced in theatres July 17, 2015

121 posts in this topic

I have a "new hope" that it will be good. Then again Disney is the same company that made John Carter.

I loved John Carter, I had a lot of fun watching that

Not saying it was terrible, It just lost the story to me is all.

Disney does make some fantastic movies, and I am sure anything they do will be leaps and bounds better than the last few Star Wars movies we saw. The Clone movie was terrible!

I'd like to see them make a movie after RoTS. More Vader.

I'd like to see a rated R Star Wars Episode 3.5 with Vader killing planets and everything else. Totally kicking in the galaxy. Would be nice to see a middle-aged Obi-Wan, although legend decrees the volcano planet was their last meeting until EP 4.

I'd like to see them make a movie after RoTS. More Vader.

I'd like to see a rated R Star Wars Episode 3.5 with Vader killing planets and everything else. Totally kicking in the galaxy. Would be nice to see a middle-aged Obi-Wan, although legend decrees the volcano planet was their last meeting until EP 4.

It raises the question of what led to the development of the Death Star. I mean, was there a Death Satellite, then a Death Moon, maybe a Death Proto-Star, or am on the wrong track?

In the wake of this week's news, I've taken part of my 4-day weekend to view the originals in original form. Seeing any new Star Wars films without the Fox Fanfare lead-in just isn't going to feel right. Maybe Williams could do a sound-alike fanfare to give the same effect, or maybe Disney could license just the fanfare, played over the magic kingdom graphic. I know, they won't. I'll just whisper it in my mind when I watch. :)