• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Episode VII, date announced in theatres July 17, 2015

121 posts in this topic

I guess I will still see it no matter what, That is what Star Wars fans will do. And will voice their opinion if it is really really bad.

Fixed that.

lol Yep.

Like I said, this is going to be a fun couple years.

More fun than actually watching the movie, actually.

Good luck to the people that actually pay to see this at the theatre. You might as well acceppt the fact that Jar Jar will be in the movie only he will be replaced by Goofy.

That would be an improvement.

At best we could get Pixar Clone wars,and that wouldnt be bad at all.

At worst,replace Jasmine and Alladin with Jar-Jar and Palpatine on the carpet.

Remember kids,they're always a sneaky exec who comes out of the shadows while everyone goes " Thats a terrific idea Franklin ! "

"Meesa show you a whole new world Emperor."

I recall watching Star Wars in the Tampa Bay Mall Theater (now a parking lot for One Buc Place).

It was packed & I sat on the floor in front of the first row of seats with my siblings, all of us looking up at the towering images of sci-fi magnificence. I had recently turned 7.

I can hardly watch the movie now. :facepalm:

Ewan McGragor's Obi Wan in Episode 2 & 3 is great though. Palpatine in 1 - 3 is magnificent.

The opera scene in 3 is oily perfection. Diabolical. Chilling.

I recall watching Star Wars in the Tampa Bay Mall Theater (now a parking lot for One Buc Place).

It was packed & I sat on the floor in front of the first row of seats with my siblings, all of us looking up at the towering images of sci-fi magnificence. I had recently turned 7.

I can hardly watch the movie now. :facepalm:

Ewan McGragor's Obi Wan in Episode 2 & 3 is great though. Palpatine in 1 - 3 is magnificent.

The opera scene in 3 is oily perfection. Diabolical. Chilling.

It was like Cirque De Soliel while being hammered

It was monumental.

I recall telling & retelling the story of the movie hundreds of times from the backseats of my parents stationwagon to whomever in the car would listen as the family tooled around Tampa.

The Star Wars phenomenon has always consisted of a bunch of highly expectant fans waiting for something good to happen after the first movie.

And it never does... :cry:

I await the inevitable butthurt.

Glass empty and kicked the nutsack type of guy.

It was monumental.

I recall telling & retelling the story of the movie hundreds of times from the backseats of my parents stationwagon to whomever in the car would listen as the family tooled around Tampa.

Vista Cruiser?

The Star Wars phenomenon has always consisted of a bunch of highly expectant fans waiting for something good to happen after the first movie.

And it never does... :cry:

I await the inevitable butthurt.

I've been waiting since 1977 :cry: