• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Wachowski's science fiction makes me happy. :cloud9:

Watch Lana's HRC acceptance speech, if you haven't already. I love her, and I love her work.

They're awesome. I haven't seen Larry/Lana's speech, but that would probably be good.

Im looking forward to this...

The siblings are also shopping around a concept for a TV series dubbed Sense8 that they have developed with Ninja Assassin collaborator J. Michael Straczynski. In their pursuit of the concept the Wachowskis have penned three spec scripts which are said to resemble their unique storytelling style seen in The Matrix films, and they plan to direct at least a few episodes of the series, should it be made. Producer Marc Rosen of Georgeville Television (GTTV), describes the project as "an idea so big in size and scale that it doesn't make sense to try it as a pilot. The only way to let the filmmakers realize their vision on something like this is to do multiple episodes."[39] On March 27, 2013 it was announced ten episodes will be made to be streamed on Netflix late 2014.[40] The series which belongs to the genre of science fiction is described as "a gripping global tale of minds linked and souls hunted" which was conceived by the showrunners "after a late night conversation about the ways technology simultaneously unites and divides us".

Watch Lana's HRC acceptance speech, if you haven't already. I love her, and I love her work.

They're awesome. I haven't seen Larry/Lana's speech, but that would probably be good.

The siblings are also shopping around a concept for a TV series dubbed Sense8 that they have developed with Ninja Assassin collaborator J. Michael Straczynski. In their pursuit of the concept the Wachowskis have penned three spec scripts which are said to resemble their unique storytelling style seen in The Matrix films, and they plan to direct at least a few episodes of the series, should it be made. Producer Marc Rosen of Georgeville Television (GTTV), describes the project as "an idea so big in size and scale that it doesn't make sense to try it as a pilot. The only way to let the filmmakers realize their vision on something like this is to do multiple episodes."[39] On March 27, 2013 it was announced ten episodes will be made to be streamed on Netflix late 2014.[40] The series which belongs to the genre of science fiction is described as "a gripping global tale of minds linked and souls hunted" which was conceived by the showrunners "after a late night conversation about the ways technology simultaneously unites and divides us".

That looks good.

And it's just Lana. :makepoint:

That looks good.

NOW it is. :)

That looks good.

NOW it is. :)

And at the time of the speech...

"Guess That Comic Book" Game Summary

51) Captain America #305, Round 2, HarveySwick

52) Amazing Spider-man #353, 1 Round, seanfingh

53) Marvel Comics Presents #81, 1 Round, HarveySwick

54) Amazing Spider-Man Annual #24, 4 Rounds, seanfingh

55) Avengers #257, 1 Round, HarveySwick

56) Thor #432, 3 Rounds, DeadPoolJr.

57) X-Men #244, 1 Round, Jeffro