• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

I picked up a small collection of BA and CA copies, mostly high grade, of HOM. There are also some magazines in decent shape. These will be in my annual TAXMAN sale, but I thought I'd post the magazines here first. I realize the Vampirella 5 is steep, but I may just be keeping it anyway. I should have pics by the first of next week. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

NIGHTMARE 3    (7.5)                                                                   45

NIGHTMARE 4  (8.0)                                                                     65

NIGHTMARE 9 (7.5)                                                                      60

PSYCHO 1  (7.0)                                                                            80

PSYCHO 4  (7.5)                                                                            45

PYSCHO 11  (7.5)                                                                          45

PSYCHO 12  (7.5)                                                                          60

CREEPY 15  (7.5)                                                                          25  

EERIE 28 (8.5)                                                                               60

EERIE 30 (9.0)                                                                               60

SCARLET STREET 8  (9.2)                                                           15

SCARLETT STREET 46  (9.4)                                                       25   

TALES OF VOODOO   11/71  (9.0)                                                60

TALES OF VOODOO 11/74   (9.0)                                                 60

TERROR TALES  4/77     (9.4)                                                       130

Edited by jimjum12

I have for sale Vampirella #1, 2, and 3 from the 1975 UK series. The first issue features a new Vampirella origin story previously unpublished in America. Approximate grades in the VG to FN range, but feel free to examine pictures for condition (I can provide more too upon request).

Mycomicshop.com has a CGC 5.0 #1 on sale for $649.95: https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=47690564

I'm asking $200 shipped (in the US) for my whole set via Paypal G+S. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_0774.thumb.JPEG.1de76fd5a6a101f0587e8335de9414f4.JPEG

IMG_0785.thumb.JPEG.c4d0e6d1c9bd466ebee6fe9edb68d359.JPEG

IMG_0794.thumb.JPEG.baf14e3e2234f7254714f78a2411c1ba.JPEG

@Stevemmg could you help me out with what this might be worth, another item I found in Don's collection

img375.jpg

img376.jpg

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

I would love to see a sales thread from @The Lions Den!  Some of my favorite keepers were purchased from him.  :cloud9:

In the meantime, I'm moving a number of magazines.  Started last night but listing more tonight and throughout this week.  Check it out!

+1