• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

Thanks for the plug Douglas! Just as a little background regarding this sale for the magazine folks, I have decided to focus my comic mag collecting down to a few of my favorite cover artists (Frazetta, Vallejo, Enrich and Gonzalez for now).  This is for the sake of both my sanity and my bank account. lol

So basically everything else will be offered up in the thread. A lot of the higher grade items (VF and up) I picked up from the mag experts right here on the boards like Douglas and Steve Rogers so you can be sure they are really beautiful copies.

Thanks to all for checking them out!

Edited by Key Largo Comics

On 3/7/2022 at 8:02 AM, Kramerica said:

Just saw a few nice-ish Creepy's go up on the MCS website - a 4, 6 and this beauty. I'm not the owner or anything, just sharing:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=54651716

$89 for a 5.0 Creepy 4 seems optimistic, given that they had a 5.5 at MCS for $35 last week.

On a not unrelated note, what is taking the mailman so long today!?! :nyah:

On 3/7/2022 at 10:35 AM, OtherEric said:

$89 for a 5.0 Creepy 4 seems optimistic, given that they had a 5.5 at MCS for $35 last week.

On a not unrelated note, what is taking the mailman so long today!?! :nyah:

Optimism is a common occurrence on that site lol Some consignors think they can ask crazy amounts. I'd love any of those mags but so many other priorities right now....