• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2022 at 4:14 PM, speedcake said:

Would anyone here be interested in possibly purchasing all of my mags at once? 100 or so books, not many keys just nice stuff top to bottom.  send me a PM if interested.  

Probably not, but I can't say I'm not curious what you have.

On 11/5/2022 at 5:14 PM, speedcake said:

Would anyone here be interested in possibly purchasing all of my mags at once? 100 or so books, not many keys just nice stuff top to bottom.  send me a PM if interested.  

General idea of what you have might be helpful. 

Looks like a full run of high-grade raw CREEPY mags is up for sale on daBay for $8k.

LINK

I looked at some of the pics at the dropbucket link, and they do look to be in pretty good condition, but over $50 per book still seems like a pretty stiff price for a big lot like this.

So unlike axe elf I was very late to the party with warrant books.  I'm about to put up some up on my thread in mixed age. Unfortunately, they got roughed up in shipping.  But they won't be expensive and they're getting increasingly harder to find so take a gander! 

On 1/27/2023 at 7:47 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Some great magazines in this thread and @lizards2 is one of the best on the boards.

Agreed. I send Mike my money whenever I have a chance. He's a strict grader. You should see some of the Planet of the Apes mags he has up, not to mention a whole gaggle of other stuff.

On 1/31/2023 at 10:29 AM, Kramerica said:

What about a thread for WTB Mags? Keeping it apart from the big giant thread? I'm having a tough time finding a nice Monsters Unleashed #9 and Marvel Preview #8. Thanks in advance - for your help as well as the addiction to begin with (thumbsu

Start one.

On 1/31/2023 at 3:29 PM, Kramerica said:

What about a thread for WTB Mags? Keeping it apart from the big giant thread? I'm having a tough time finding a nice Monsters Unleashed #9 and Marvel Preview #8. Thanks in advance - for your help as well as the addiction to begin with (thumbsu

There is a 9.6 MP 8 on ebay, but you've probably seen it and sacked it off because of the thick white spine. 

Here's my copies that I subbed myself years ago, before it took a year or two to  get them back, the Monsters on the prowl was the first one to show up in 9.8 if I remember correctly and as you can see, My MP 8 also suffers from a white spine, not as bad as the ebay one though. 

DSC01265.thumb.JPG.56b35fa95162308353fb1df7f6aeb353.JPGSAM_09372_zps7644b5a7.jpg.8bc9c864aa8416eb5a780959fc6e499d.jpg