• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pics from San Diego Con 2004

26 posts in this topic

where is greggy hiding among the 70,000? How will u identify him now that he has left his short shorts in Canada??

Ahh, but he hasn't left those trade marked s/s up in Vancouver. He'll grace our presence with a dazzling new pair in non other than black in the very near future tongue.gif

I almost dropped my camera once she started lifting up her skirt. Must be the San Diego heat:

skirt1.jpg

That's Lori Ann, great girl, very smart.

At a Detroit show years ago, she saw me hauling my boxes on a dolly and asked if she could pull my load 893whatthe.gif And like any good, refined gentleman, I said "Of course". You should have seen the faces of dealers and my friends as we passed by with her pulling my dolly and I, just smiling, talking, and leading the way! 27_laughing.gif

It's one of my favorite "non-comic" stories from the cons.........

I almost dropped my camera once she started lifting up her skirt. Must be the San Diego heat:

skirt1.jpg

That's Lori Ann, great girl, very smart.

At a Detroit show years ago, she saw me hauling my boxes on a dolly and asked if she could pull my load 893whatthe.gif And like any good, refined gentleman, I said "Of course". You should have seen the faces of dealers and my friends as we passed by with her pulling my dolly and I, just smiling, talking, and leading the way! 27_laughing.gif

It's one of my favorite "non-comic" stories from the cons.........

This girl's claim to fame with comics is that she was one of the London Night Studios models and portrayed Poizon on the Poizon comics by LNS. She was also the cover model on several other LNS books including the London Nights Studios Lingerie Special and others. I believe her name is actually Glori-Anne Gilbert. At least that is how she is credited by LNS. There was actually one whole photo-comic devoted to just her with plenty of black and white pics of her. From "innocent" to non-innocent. They dressed her up (and then down) as a school girl and a secretary. I think that one was Full Metal Feature #4. I may even have it. If I do I'll scan the cover later and post it on this thread. I'll check later when I get home from work. -----Sid