• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pics from San Diego Con 2004

26 posts in this topic

so much for the theroy of chole turning into lois lane in smallville foreheadslap.gif:

Fans get to meet Erica Durand. She'll play Lois Lane in 13 episodes this season.

They could still pull it off if they want to - Chloe needs to change her name to get back to the Daily Planet (where she is blacklisted from the events of last season). So, as a tribute to her deceased cousin Lois (who is killed off in Season 5), she adopts the name "Lois Lane" as her pseudonym.

All I'm saying is that you can't rule anything out. I mean, if they can bring Norman Osborn back from the dead, anything's possible when it comes to comic stories, right?

Ms. Glori looks, ahem, a little "bigger" in San Diego than on that cover doesn't she?

Yeah, Glori is a big girl. She's tall. Didn't really look fat though to me if that's what you are referring too. And I actually think "they" are real as well. I walked by her booth several times in the Flag Pavillion to get a good look. Big 'uns kinda' sagging. At least from my observations. Still quite attractive but perhaps too heavy on the makeup. Nice smile. -----Sid