• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Junkdrawer said:

In case you missed the 9.9 sale on clink tonight 11k, but what I found more interesting is the cgc 9.8 vs the cbcs 9.8 back to back. 

IMG_4127.PNG

That CGC/Voldermort spread is fairly typical. 

What's really interesting to me is that the SS 9.8 went for less than the blue label....

-J.

On 9/13/2017 at 10:38 PM, Jaydogrules said:

That CGC/Voldermort spread is fairly typical. 

What's really interesting to me is that the SS 9.8 went for less than the blue label....

-J.

Leifeld drew the feet too small on his signature. lol

11 minutes ago, jisatsulol said:

Would a MJ insert add much value to a 7.0-8.5ish raw?  Contemplating sending my 98 in to be graded one of these days.

I'd do it lolbut I like them.

"Add value"? To some and maybe, but it makes it unique. Kind of wish I had one.

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd do it lolbut I like them.

"Add value"? To some and maybe, but it makes it unique. Kind of wish I had one.

The MJI thread got me thinking haha.  I have a lot of coppers with MJI's and a few issues I want to slab, problem is I was rough on all my books, so I'm lucky if any of my stuff grades higher than an 8.5.  Though, I don't think I would want to sell my complete set of new mutants, let alone any one issue either.  

40 minutes ago, jisatsulol said:

The MJI thread got me thinking haha.  I have a lot of coppers with MJI's and a few issues I want to slab, problem is I was rough on all my books, so I'm lucky if any of my stuff grades higher than an 8.5.  Though, I don't think I would want to sell my complete set of new mutants, let alone any one issue either.  

Copper keys with MJI on eBay seem to be priced always at BIN prices. I don't see many auctions. Copper key's with them should do well, as they might sit for a while but eventually someone will hit the hammer price. Doesn't look like your trying to sell at this point, and I don't blame you lolI bought the Punisher run of ASM 129, 134, & 135. I don't have many others except for a midgrade Xmen 94. But I like them because I feel they'd be an easy sell later... Nothing much to them other than that idk well that and its unique in the fact that there are less of them

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

14 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Copper keys with MJI on eBay seem to be priced always at BIN prices. I don't see many auctions. Copper key's with them should do well, as they might sit for a while but eventually someone will hit the hammer price. Doesn't look like your trying to sell at this point, and I don't blame you lolI bought the Punisher run of ASM 129, 134, & 135. I don't have many others except for a midgrade Xmen 94. But I like them because I feel they'd be an easy sell later... Nothing much to them other than that idk well that and its unique in the fact that there are less of them

Yeah, I've been on the fence about selling anything I have, even stuff that I don't really care for.  Problem is, there's more stuff I want to buy than sell.