• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2020 at 1:50 PM, Beige said:

CGC 9.8 sells for $2025

90 day GPA  - now over $1000

Book is getting some attention.

I know there are heaps, but younger people (than me) love Deadpool.

Joined the 9.8 club - finally.

1680857176_NewMutants98CGC9.8.thumb.jpg.3f913be246ac7687c313349289f811fa.jpg

Look out fan boy, here comes the Sports card specs diversifying into Copper and Modern hot keys:

1 hour ago, aardvark88 said:

Look out fan boy, here comes the Sports card specs diversifying into Copper and Modern hot keys:

WTF are you on about?

9 hours ago, Beige said:

WTF are you on about?

Seems obvious to me that the last few months rampant explosion in bid prices for SA, BA, CA keys is being fueled by $$ from outside the regular comic bk back issue market. e.g. Common books like Daredevil #1, ASM 300, NM # 98, X-force 1 with Deadpool raw or slabbed card.

On 2/24/2021 at 11:05 AM, aardvark88 said:

Seems obvious to me that the last few months rampant explosion in bid prices for SA, BA, CA keys is being fueled by $$ from outside the regular comic bk back issue market. e.g. Common books like Daredevil #1, ASM 300, NM # 98, X-force 1 with Deadpool raw or slabbed card.

Just buy my NM #98 9.8 for $6K and get on with your life! :foryou:

4 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

A Newsstand 9.8 sold for $4000 a few days ago

it's astonishing to me given that this book in 9.8 hung around at about $800 for years since the first deadpool film came out. never really passed 1k. then suddenly, a month or two ago, boom! and in a week or two it's nearly doubled again. i've rarely been more tempted to cash in on a book than on this one. the way money is entering this hobby right now is unusual to say the least!

12 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

it's astonishing to me given that this book in 9.8 hung around at about $800 for years since the first deadpool film came out. never really passed 1k. then suddenly, a month or two ago, boom! and in a week or two it's nearly doubled again. i've rarely been more tempted to cash in on a book than on this one. the way money is entering this hobby right now is unusual to say the least!

Maybe the mob is trying to launder money 

18 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

Terrible time to be buying. Amazing time if you’re selling.