• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SKYBOUND . COM SELLING WD 100 RETAILER INCENTIVE NO SIGNED

11 posts in this topic

Looks like it's sold out!!

I think it more "timed out" than sold out.

This last batch has been for sale since yesterday. Doesn't bode well for all the folks that bought at $290+ with tax and shipping.

If they don't sell them RIGHT NOW they may not get their cash back, even then, it may already be too late. lol

3 or 4 have sold but there are a bunch more sitting.

Manufactured collectibles leave a bitter taste if you are the one left holding the bag.

Thank you Mr. Billy Wheatfield for the wonderful heads up 4 days after the fact!!!

What? I'm suppose to let you know about this BEFORE I buy two of them?

I think we all knew already before you had your chance to buy them that these were for sale. Especially since some of us have been talking with a Skybound rep directly. Pretty sure we all bought what we wanted also well before the late heads up. So you are welcome!

Thank you Mr. Billy Wheatfield for the wonderful heads up 4 days after the fact!!!

What? I'm suppose to let you know about this BEFORE I buy two of them?

I think we all knew already before you had your chance to buy them that these were for sale. Especially since some of us have been talking with a Skybound rep directly. Pretty sure we all bought what we wanted also well before the late heads up. So you are welcome!

Can we talk about how I'm bill wheat again? those are my favorite conversations with you.