• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO Canada 2013

6 posts in this topic

I don't work for the show any more, but since no one has answered you yet:

I can't tell you if it's a good deal or not, that's up to you to decide.

But Hobbystar doesn't sell Premium passes (at least not for years now), what they sell are Premium PACKAGES. Both options they are offering now are for the same type of weekend "pass" (which is called Deluxe), but the Premium package option includes extras on top of the pass.

This will be offered for sale again later next year, they are just releasing a small batch to people who might like to get them for holiday gifts or who just want to buy it now so they don't have to get it later.

The big news which you didn't copy and paste in your post was that they confirmed that the con will be expanding to be in the North AND the South Buildings of the MTCC.

The big news which you didn't copy and paste in your post was that they confirmed that the con will be expanding to be in the North AND the South Buildings of the MTCC.

:o

This convention will be huge! Hopefully they have a lot of Vintage dealers. Last year I found that the selection in this area was lacking, especially CGC graded. However, I did end up buying one nice silver age book I was looking for.