• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Project Comic Con: Sept 21-22 - 2013

22 posts in this topic

I have some great deals in my $2, $3 and $5 comic boxes as well as a nice selection of 1964-1975 Marvel and DC comics.

Leroy

This was probably an understatement the $5 & $3 boxes had an amazing selection of silver age books (and a few gold) and they seemed to be moving pretty fast! I picked up a 5-6 books but I saw a couple people with piles, lol.

It was a nice atmosphere this year and good crowd. Hope you guys get some good sales!

I have some great deals in my $2, $3 and $5 comic boxes as well as a nice selection of 1964-1975 Marvel and DC comics.

Leroy

This was probably an understatement the $5 & $3 boxes had an amazing selection of silver age books (and a few gold) and they seemed to be moving pretty fast! I picked up a 5-6 books but I saw a couple people with piles, lol.

It was a nice atmosphere this year and good crowd. Hope you guys get some good sales!

Thanks for the kind words. :blush:

Sales were very solid. I love these what I call small big cons. Just like the Nashville show last weekend. Booths are affordable and seems like most of the people attending like to buy comics.

Sold 4 or 5 $300-$400 comics, several people bought stacks totaling $100- $200 and piles of my $2, $3 and $5 comics left the room.

Just a word to all who might think cheap boxes mean craap comics need to check out my inventory if I make it to your area.

Here are a few bad cell phone pics.

con4_zps4a2b4429.jpg

Con2_zps81b55ca4.jpg

con3_zps16d5f68e.jpg

con5_zps97ea6094.jpg

Con1_zpscc4fdc78.jpg