• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Art Con March 24, 2013 Secaucus, NJ

6 posts in this topic

Hi All,

We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and as we look past the upcoming holiday / end of the year insanity, we can all look forward to Comic Art Con! Our 2013 show dates are:

March 24

September 22

Now entering our 5th year, each show is a little bit better, a little bit busier, and a little bit crazier then the one before. Be sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss what is becoming one of the can't miss convention events of the year!

Have a great holiday season and we'll see you at the con!

Dan & Joe

There is a convention in Asbury Park the following weekend and JG Jones is attending. That implies to me he lives in the area. He is a modern era guy but a decent "name" that you may consider trying to get as a guest.

I myself like the few artists setting up as well and think it is a nice draw for you guys.

But just make sure Bechara is there with some Tomb of Dracula 44 art, and I would love to see Conrad's art again as well. His wall a few years ago was amazing to stare at as I sat at my meager table. (Un?)fortunately there was no one at my table most of the day to obstruct the view (I did sell 2 pieces so it was fine.)

Thanks for the post. JG Jones would be a nice guest and we will consider him for a future event. We like having a name artist at the show; it's a nice addition.

We will be posting our vendor roster a when we are a few weeks out. We have no reason to think Bechara won't be there, (he has done them all!). Conrad is always welcome but unfortunately I don't think he is able to set up any longer. We are still in touch with him and always extend an invitation.

Thanks for your support!

Dan & Joe