• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So Which Conventions are you planning to attend in 2013?

38 posts in this topic

Now that the new year is almost upon us which conventions are you planning to attend this year? And what do you mostly look for when you attend?

I just bought my tickets to the Denver Convention in May. Hoping to get a couple of nice books and possibly some art.

Sdcc and wizard Austin. I might try to add another small regional show like Comicpalooza in Houston, Dallas comic con, or Texas comic con.

Stretch goal is heroes or emerald city.

I will be exhibiting at:

AMazing ComicCon- Phoenix January 25-27

Long Beach May 11

Phoenix ComicCon- Memorial Day Week-end

Long Beach November 30, December 1

Not sure about any buying conventions yet.

Ed R

Emerald City

Wizard World Portland

WonderCon

Big Wow

San Diego Comic Con

So Cal Comic Con

NYCC

Maybe Long Beach, maybe an Arizona show or one in Vegas if I can make it and there are always special signings and things throughout the year as well. :cloud9:

Amazing Arizona

London Super Comic Con

Emerald City

MegaCon

Wondercon

Boston

C2e2

Phoenix

WW Philly

Heroes

SDCC

WW Chicago

Fan Expo

Baltimore Comic Con

Vegas

NYCC

Long Beach

WW Austin

Maybe a couple of other smaller shows + I'm looking to do another international show.

My only biggie guaranteed will be NYCC. I may hit WWE in Philly, it all depends on the guests. And I think Fan Expo Canada may be in my future soon, a great excuse to take the family on vacation and get some art from guys I don't see on the East Coast.

Then the small ones I have been enjoying the last few years. Comic Geek Speak Supershow in April is a likely target. Any NJ Wildpig cons are usually within 15-30 minutes and get me there. I would always go to the ramapo high school convention as well, as long as they hold one. And Mike Carbo's annual clusterduck is always a bad time getting good art.

Just got my tickets for the Calgary show, it's been excellent the last two years and I'd like to see how they try to top the 25th anniversary reunion of TNG. Other than that, I'll support the Edmonton show again this year. Can't afford to go to any of the ones in the States :(