• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wall-Crawler's Feedback Thread
1 1

42 posts in this topic

Tyler ships like hes protecting the planets last hope. I swear, I literally thought the shipment was created by the mightiest of USPS legends. We negotiated a great trade on some books and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. I would hope to trade books again in the near future and I would forward this same recommendation to any boardies (new/old) to make the same effort.

-Mike

Edited by heymikesays

Tyler recently purchased some raw silver age ASMs from me (per his WTB post). All was great - fast payment and great communication (including letting me know that the books were received)...pleasant guy to chat with, as well. KUDOS (thumbs u

I recently purchased one slab and two raw X-Men books to help rebuild my collection. Tyler was very easy to work with and as a bonus, fun to chat with as well. The books arrived in perfect shape and I really couldn't be happier with our transaction. Do not hesitate to buy from Tyler, he's aces.

Thanks again

Casey

I purchased a few Marvel Illustrated books and a couple of other Mavel oddities from Tyler. Great communication, fast shipping and pleasant conversation. I'm looking forward to doing with him again soon!

Thanks, buddy!

-Al

Bought a set of Ultimate SpiderMan from Tyler and everything worked out great. Shipping was fast and secure and he was able to work with me on time payments.

Appreciate the help and hope to have another transaction with him in the future.

My recent transaction with Tyler couldn't have gone any smoother. He communicated throughout (and was incredibly nice as well), and the slabs I got were shipped immediately and packaged as well as anything I've gotten from anyone here. Definitely look forward to more business with him in the future. (thumbs u