• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic-Con April 20-21, 2013, Boston MA

206 posts in this topic

This city hasn't had the presence it will have now ever! Whoever is responsible for the bombing will not break the spirit of the people here. We will not let someone with outside interests, dictate how we will live to us. Like I said, if you aren't from here, you don't get how we are wired. Live in fear if you want to, I won't, I know that much.

(worship) Much respect and prayers for all Bostonians. See you at the show, I have a 2:40am Amtrak train to catch Saturday morning from NYC :)

Text me when you get in; we'll grab a coffee.

Will do Andy :headbang:

The Boston Comiccon just got a strong unpaid mention on the Michael Graham radio program as a place to go this weekend to show supprt for Boston and not to let the bomber(s) win.

Michael praised the promoters for not cancelling and mentioned a number of his direct family members will be attending.

I will be there with my son on Sunday working the Toon Tumbler booth. I was on the fence about going before the marathon, but I am 100% going to be there now.

Mr. Mylar a 2:40am train ride from NYC to Boston! Much respect sir (thumbs u . I may have to try doing that, and go to NYCC hm .

BCC will be great, stop by the CGC booth and say hello :)

spoke somewhat too soon... :blush: my apologies

Mr. Mylar a 2:40am train ride from NYC to Boston! Much respect sir (thumbs u . I may have to try doing that, and go to NYCC hm .

are you not going?

Did CGC just cancel? Or were they going this year in the first place?

Did CGC just cancel? Or were they going this year in the first place?

Yes they did

NYComics will have 1 CAW and can help out with CGC Signature Series submissions. We are setup in Artist Alley at Booth 320 next to Mike Lilly.

Please shoot us a pm or email if you need help.

Best,

Sean

Still going -

Still excited-

My thoughts are with the families of the victims, but Boston moves forward. I suspect the show will be memorably good.

I did have some comics all set for slabbing, with my annual CGC certificate. I suppose I could just mail them in. . . :idea:

Bazborg

2 more days :banana:

Lou and I will be there this weekend.

If anyone is on the fence about going, hotel prices have dropped significantly, likely in light of what happened.

(thumbs u