• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing what a comic bag does for the look of a book....

26 posts in this topic

I know!

My raw books in mylars look better than my cgc books for sure. The shine, gloss, emphasis/enhancement on color is outstanding!

I've always contemplated cracking out everything and putting em in mylite2s with fullbacks... But I just don't have the guts.

I remember the first time I ever saw a comic in a comic bag when I was about 10 years old.

I had a rich friend who had an older brother with his comics in bags and boxed standing upright.

I was blown away.

I LOVE raw books in mylars. :cloud9:

On that note.. does anyone on here sell mylars and fully buffered acid free backs?

There's NOTHING for me locally and shipping via eBay wants to do unspeakable things to my wallet.

HotFlips.com Jeff is a board member.

On that note.. does anyone on here sell mylars and fully buffered acid free backs?

There's NOTHING for me locally and shipping via eBay wants to do unspeakable things to my wallet.

If this board had a kudos system, I'd have just dealt you some. Thanks mate. :-)

If this board had a kudos system, I'd have just dealt you some. Thanks mate. :-)

(thumbs u He's the best.

I know!

My raw books in mylars look better than my cgc books for sure. The shine, gloss, emphasis/enhancement on color is outstanding!

I've always contemplated cracking out everything and putting em in mylite2s with fullbacks... But I just don't have the guts.

I have cracked alomost 300 slabs to do just that, including SA 9.6's!