• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

I've been away for 3 days. Is there any substantive information in the 365 new messages in this thread?

confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

Simple answer...

NO

Thanks for saving me half of my lunch hour. flowerred.gif

I would say it would take longer than that but confused-smiley-013.gif

I've been away for 3 days. Is there any substantive information in the 365 new messages in this thread?

Of course there is..

The wealth of information documenting MK's insanity, is well worth the 25 hours it would take to read it all.

But I fear.. the 9/11 commision report is shorter then this thread. foreheadslap.gif

Z

Of course there is..

The wealth of information documenting MK's insanity, is well worth the 25 hours it would take to read it all.

But I fear.. the 9/11 commision report is shorter then this thread. foreheadslap.gif

Z

Zipper, please, do not listen to these mendicants and miscreants. Their only objective here is to sully the good name of Khaos, and tragically, for some, they have succeeded.

I encourage you to pick up a copy of my book so that you may divine your own truth in this matter:

"The Book of Khaos: Or, How I Learned To Stop Thinking and Love the Good Lord Khaos"

By L. Ron Khaos

I might also recommend his OTHER book: "Khaonetics".

Both are brilliant texts and you will learn a great deal about very little in a short amount of time.

Godspeed, my son. angel.gif

Zipper, please, do not listen to these mendicants and miscreants. Their only objective here is to sully the good name of Khaos, and tragically, for some, they have succeeded.

I encourage you to pick up a copy of my book so that you may divine your own truth in this matter:

"The Book of Khaos: Or, How I Learned To Stop Thinking and Love the Good Lord Khaos"

By L. Ron Khaos

Both are brilliant texts and you will learn a great deal about very little in a short amount of time.

I liked "Khaonetics", but "The Book of Khaos" was rather 893blahblah.gif

By L. Ron Khaos

I liked "Khaonetics", but "The Book of Khaos" was rather 893blahblah.gif

Yes, the scripture can be a little heavy-handed in parts... but what can you expect? He was merely transcribing the Word of The Lord-- and frankly, the Lord can be a little wordy at times.

Hail Khaos.

this thread cant be dead....can it!? confused-smiley-013.gif

God lives in Redhook! 27_laughing.gif

But there is no G in Redhook.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...

although.. his name does have red in it....devil.gif

Oh well.. be he..

devil.gif

or

angel.gif

He is still our Red, and the co cappy..of ZARF.. and you cant spell ZARF without an R

Now. where are those photos of Flink!! sumo.gif

Z

God lives in Redhook! 27_laughing.gif

But there is no G in Redhook.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...

although.. his name does have red in it....devil.gif

Oh well.. be he..

devil.gif

or

angel.gif

He is still our Red, and the co cappy..of ZARF.. and you cant spell ZARF without an R

Now. where are those photos of Flink!! sumo.gif

Z

:

pictures? you have pictures 893whatthe.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gifgossip.gifflowerred.gif